Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

New Names for the kids

I'm always reading other blogs where they have these absolutely cute names for their kids...you know, I guess you have to be a little cautious sometimes of the info that you are putting out there...never know what little freaks are running around reading blogs for their own personal "warped satisfaction", but I've never been too awful worried about that, wierdos can GETCHA no matter what if they really wanted to...I've always been pretty damn open about things.

I just think the "name game" is really fun though, so from here on out I figured I'd let you in on the "baby names" of my two younguns!

Deejer


Poopie!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger David Edward said…

    we never had pet names - but then i didn't have a blog then ( they were not invented yet here from michele

    a tip: with moderation, you do not need word verification

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    What cuties!

    Here via Michele

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Thorn said…

    Gotcha David! Thanks for pointing that out, forgot to uncheck that option when I added that Comment Moderation feature!...thorn

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger David Tellez said…

    So I take it there must be some kind of story behind the names, no? LOL...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home