Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Birthday Party!

(my silly Bro)
My SIL celebrated her birthday yesterday with a stuffed shell dinner...was really good, stuffed shells, seafood salad, garden salad, garlic bread...couldn't get enuf...twas delicious! It was a nice time, friends and family...and Kayley got lots of play time in with her cousin, Kimmy!


K and I went out then afterwards, shot some pool and looked for a dance club to go to that we wouldn't have to pay a large cover charge to enter, since we didn't plan on being out that long. It was a real long day, with my bro calling me and waking me up at 530am...way too early for me on a Saturday morning. Never did decide on a dance club, just ended up coming home and going to bed, felt so good to just lay down, was just one of those days! But it was a good day, nonetheless!

We saw Leslie's brother out lastnight, he didn't have anymore information regarding her disappearance in Georgia, just breaks my heart to think that she is out there somewhere, and that ONE person (Billy Cook) KNOWS and won't tell where she is! If anything, just to give her back to her family! He made a real big mistake, why not just admit to it and deal with the consequences...he can't REALLY think that he's going to get away with this for the rest of eternity!?

Anyone ever use the Yahoo 360 page? My GF sent me a link to it, and I was exploring it to see how it would set up, if I could cut down on some the MANY pages I move around to, but just seems like it would just add to the HUGE list I already have!

Birthdays, Anniversaries, and Prayers!

Listening to: Game Over (Flip) - Lil' Flip

1 Comments:

  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger David Tellez said…

    I love that song! Reminds me of those old Atari games...

    Anyways, sounds like you two young'uns had a blast! The stuffed shells sound sooooo good right about now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home