Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Mail Art and a New Blogger!

Oh yeah! My MailArt was posted on Confess Your Sins it was posted on 3.21.2006, you can see it directly here critfish Again, I’m very concerned about Domestic Violence, since it has touched my life to such a devastating extent, I’ve created my own webpage memorial called “For a Cause”, please click on the link to the right and forward it on to the whole wide world! Education is so important to break the cycle!


I also received my Red 4x4 Swaps from Violette's Challenge of 2.20.2006 , top by Judie in Florida, bottom by Jean in Texas! They are both awesome, love them!

While I’m here linking to other websites, there is another that I’d like to mention! The greatest Fantasy Author of all time (in my personal opinion), JK Francis, has been working a lot on her new webpage in an attempt to increase her marketing, so check it out…leave her some feed back about her webpage…she loves feedback even more than I do! Also she’s new to blogging, she’s a pretty interactive “chick”, check her out JK Francis Blog I really like her “intro” to herself from her blog

“I am a writer of Young Adult fantasy adventure, children's picture books, and adult dark fantasy romance and sweet fantasy romance. As you can tell, fantasy enters into everything I create.
I am published with a small press in Australia. And, no, I don't live there, although I've had a fascination with Oz since I was in middle school (we called it junior high in those days).
I currently have 9 books out - 4 YA action adventure, 2 sweet fantasy romances, and 3 picture books. They are doing better than I could have dreamed of at Fictionwise.com
Please, feel free to drop by my homepage at: http://www.jennakayfrancis.com and read the first chapters of the novels. I would appreciate the visits!
I hope to be able to post more exciting information here very soon. I am planning on attending a conference in Bellevue, WA in June, and will be doing a book signing and sales at the Ren Faire in Gig Harbor in August.
Til then - keep writing and be creative!
Jenna”



Play tag: leave the link to your blog in my comments, and go visit the person ahead of you.

Listening to: Welcome to the Machine - Pink Floyd

2 Comments:

  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger Thorn said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger Sue Seibert said…

    Love your blog...have it linked to my blog.

    I thought the tag thing meant you were to do something...a project, write a list, etc.


    OK, So.............tag, you're it! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home