Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Monday, March 20, 2006


Identity Crisis
Okay, I'm looking at my blog and website, thinking about comments that I've left with other bloggers...and I'm thinking...this is all a bit confusing...I seem to go by several different names..NO...Bitch is no longer one of them...what does Kyra Sedgwick say on "The Closer"..."if I wanted to be called "Bitch" to my face, I'd still be married!"...Anywho...I have Thorn, ***** and Carrie all listed...hmmm? Think I'll just go with *****..that sums it all up very nicely.

Addendum: Then again...no I won't better just stick with Thorn, for privacy reasons!
Addendum #2: Blog is no longer moving...sorry to any of those that changed their bookmarks, it was just way too many steps and confusing!

Pool Shark...
I am not! But I sure did try hard, gotta little game still! (giggling) Okay...I have no game, but it was fun anyhow! K and I went down the street and shot some BS and some games, one guy whipped my butt and everyone elses, SHEESH...he was like a Phantom...just blew right thru the game in a matter of seconds, knocking all the balls in...think I got an opening shot! If I had been a mouse, I would have ran and hid my shame in a small hole in the wall!
I went to the bathroom saw my reflection in the mirror and realized that I still had my hair all pulled on top of my head, so that came down quickly...then went back out to take my seat, there had been this girl/woman sitting at the corner of the bar eyeing up K the whole time, and this girl/woman must have thought that I took my hair down as a sign of "competition"??? She made a few comments about it and said something like "You really are a beautiful Old lady"...what? what? Old? Asked her how "OLD" she was, turns out she's only 3 years younger than me, so I said "Guess I've been thru a whole hell of a lot more in my time than you have" even though she herself was looking rather "ghetto" and like a Strawberry, but who am I to judge! Okay..well she did it first!

Dakota
had a great time in DC, brought me back the t-shirt (pic above) I asked him for, told me how well he did bargain hunting for it and got it for $4 in a small shop rather than $11 that someone else was asking for the same shirt! Glad he had such a good time with his friends, it'll be an experience that he will never forget!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You think you look old? I got Senior Discount at Burger King the other day!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home