Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Creative Day!



I was just too creative today...went a little crazy drawing and painting at the table with Kayley for about three hours! My first project was embellishing the front cover of my sketch/visual journal book with my self portrait (I painted the self portrait last month or so)



Next I worked on a mail art postcard, the Mail Call is for "True Confessions" (second one down) on Dreambook , first I did the sketch in my journal to get an idea, then I used my Sharpies on the postcard itself.

Then I decided to try out my dd's watercolors and painted a pic of her...


Finally, deciding that I was real partial to her watercolors and how they flowed..I painted up another one of my earlier sketches...my cat Two Toe..



BE SURE TO DOUBLE CLICK ON THE PICS TO VIEW LARGER!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Wanda said…

    Carrie! I absolutely love your work! I bet some of your art would sell on eBay. It has that 'outsider' feel to it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home