Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

The "New" Me!



I've updated my profile on my blog just a bit...wanted to send out a more "positive" profile to the world! This is a pic of me that I had my son take just lastnight after getting around for a Friday Night out! Usually I'm the one behind the camera taking pics, so the last pic I had posted on my profile was when I was with DH and "sick" with the disaster called "marriage and relationships".

Speaking of relationships, I had an encounter lastnight with a fella and it was just really creepy! I've known him for quite awhile, ran into him months back and got to talking to him. At that time, he was pushing the "issue" of getting into a relationship. I THOUGHT I nicely told him that I wasn't interested in going that route, that I had a lot on my plate. So when I ran into him again lastnight, it was if he was attempting to run these "guilt trips" on me, like I "dissed" him and broke his heart, he continously stuck his nose into other conversations I was having and kept trying to compare himself to the men I was talking to, trying to make me "feel bad" for giving THEM attention over HIM! Needless to say, my first impression was right on the money...he would be one of those types to sit there and sulk like a neglected little boy if I was having a good time with anyone but him! SORRY...not my thing at all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home