Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Cyber Map



Where are you from?
I got the idea that I wanted a very large map on my wall so that I can just turn and look to see where everyone is posting their messages and blogs from! What I've done is push-pinned the locations of where my regularly viewed Bloggers are from, and if available, I've printed out small thumbnail pics of them and attached to the push pins! It just makes a great visual tool, it's always nice to have a face to go along with the image in your mind! I'm excited to fill the map up..so leave a comment with your location and even a pic would be great. The pics are of the map, a full shot and then a close up (to give you and idea of the push pins). Just click on the pics to open them larger! My son looked at the map and asked why there is more people on the East Coast? Well...I can't answer that question...I just don't know the answer, guess I haven't "met" that many West Coasters yet! (giggling)

First Cookout!
We had beautiful Spring weather yesterday, and I just had to have the first cookout of the season, Wish I would have taken pics...but I'm sure we will have lots more opportunities for photo shots as the warm seasons continue! Lets see...who all was here? My nephew, Thane, my son's friend Kyle and a friend of his, Kevin, Keith and his tribe (I've lost count of how many children he has), his GF and her brother and his GF, my best GF and her three lovely children (my neice and nephew)...Jadah, Jordan and Little Eric, and of course, Dakota, Kayley and I! We had hamburgers, sausages, Whitening baked in Lemons and Pepper, Collard Greens, Greens and Beans, Tomato and Cucumber Salad and Mac Salad! I cooked all that in a matter of two hours! Since my cookouts are always "spur of the moment", nothing ever gets done before hand and I'm always running around trying to prepare everything quickly so I can sit down and relax! I ate so much, I thought I would bust and Kevin fell asleep on the couch!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Wanda said…

    I love the map. That's a terrific idea. I saw my pushpin waaay down south.
    Your spur-of-the-moment cookout sounds like so much fun. I can hear the happy excitment in your typing. And gosh, it sounds delicious!

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger gail said…

    Carrie - The map is fantastic! I found my pin in Canada - Heffley Creek, BC.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home