Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Day of Milestones!




Milestones
Well this has been a great day of accomplishment, first and foremost...my Kayley taught herself to ride her bike! She started out yesterday, riding it down the sloped sidewalk in the back yard, yet she was still a bit scared to take her feet off the ground. Today she was bound and determined and sure enuf, she mastered the art! With very little guidance from me, I just encouraged from the sidelines and then broke out in cheers of joy (probably heard 'round the whole neighborhood), as she lifted them feet to the peddles and OFF she went! She was still having a bit of a problem at the end of the sidewalk, where it's a bit bumpy leading into the driveway, so I told her to take it on out into the alley...and that was all there was...YEAH! FOR MY POOPIE!!!

For A Cause!
I've been working on my homepage since very early this morning, and I created a page that is very dear to my heart For A Cause! ...I think I may have found a way to express something and maybe reach out to someone that needs it, I've created a page dedicated to Domestic Abuse, I'm hoping that everyone here will view it and pass it along to the bloggers and addies on their lists.
PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL THOSE ON YOUR LISTS! SPREAD THE MESSAGE THAT ABUSE HURTS AT ANY AGE!!!!


(my twist on Negative Spaces by critfish 3.18.2006)
Negative Spaces
Also, while adding the page discussed above, I completely revamped my entire Webpage , I did quite a bit of work adding and changing things. One page inparticular, is the Tips page, which is still under some minor construction; however, all thanks to Judie, I've added the first tip regarding Negative Spaces, go check it out Thorn_Goblin_Glitter Tips and Hints. While there, take a tour of the entire site, some of the new items are the full Gallery, the message board and message archives, and a direct link to my blog, Thorn_Goblin_Glitter Post a message and let me know what you think, I love feedback!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home