Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures


(me and my babies; Kayley in 2001 and Dakota in 1989)

Spent today scanning old pics! I keep forgetting that I have a scanner and I can actually scan all those fav memories and put them on my PC, save them to disk, or whatever! I scanned the very favs and put them in my Photobucket under four new albums

1) Family 2 , an album of my bros, sisters, nieces, nephews and some extended
2) Kays Firsts and Family , my DD Kayley’s Firsts and her father’s family
3) Moments, an album of my special moments
4)
Old School , an album of pics of good times and friends dating back to circa 1989 (check out some of those hairstyles!)

While scanning the pics, I became very upset when looking at the pics of DH, very emotional…I mentioned to the Gabbies that I missed the man I married…I was set straight on that, thank you Jenna…no…I’m not missing HIM…

“You're not actually missing the man, Carrie, as much as you're
missing the
ideals you had hoped for. He crushed your dreams, and
that's what you're
missing. Not him”

I guess I’m just photo crazy! I have duplicates all over the house AND in book albums, now on the PC and in cyber space! Well, I suppose I’ll always be able to get at them, no matter what, as long as I never lose my password!

It’s been a real rough two days for my son…he and I had a disagreement lastnight, then apparently he had a disagreement with his Cous today…well, my nephew seemed to be the instigator of that one. They should all learn to just blow some things off, but these teenagers take everything so seriously and THINK they need to take action on it. So I suppose I’m going to have to have a sit down with my son tonite when he gets home!

Question: If you were to be deprived of something for a short period of time, what would you miss the most?

New Daily Item
Birthdays, Anniversaries, and Prayers!

Listening to: Bad Boy This Bad Boy That - Bad Boys Da Band

2 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Wanda said…

    Wonderful photos, Carrie! What a stroll down memory lane!

    Good luck with sorting everything out with Dakota.

    What would I miss the most if I was deprived of it...? Air! LOL! Seriously, I guess you mean an item of some kind, huh? Well, it's gotta be the internet. Sigh.... I would miss it terribly, although I would get a lot more done around here without it. ;)

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I gotta agree with Wanda on this one - the internet! I have so many friends here in cyberspace. I look forward to sharing time with you all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home