Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Blue Skies and Passing of a dear one

I haven’t had much time to blog, since the weather has been so nice…I just have wanted to be out there soaking up the sun. Today it was rather overcast, but I got this picture yesterday and just had to share it!



I've also been suffering from terrible night sweats just about everynight, makes for a long night of tossing and turning, which means an early bedtime for me, since I never get much sleep the previous night.

Since it wasn’t the most beautiful weather today, I went shopping! I saw some of the cutest things the other day at Dollar General, and just had to go back for them today.





My girlfriend, Kim, FINALLY sent me an email! We’ve been out of touch for a little bit, unfortunately her email was bad news. Her mother passed away Jan 29th of this year…I’ve been so preoccupied with what’s been going on in my own life, not reaching out to others. Kim was my very first friend ever, we’ve been friends since I was in Kindergarten, maybe even before that…but that’s the earliest memory I have. I spent a lot of time at her house, her family was like a surrogate family, her bro was best friends with my bro too. Here is the pic she sent to me, I’ll cherish it forever…since it has Kim, Donna, Don and their parents, Don Sr and Karen altogether before Karen’s passing!



Birthdays, Anniversaries, Special Events
Special Prayer Requests

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home