Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Spring Update


Here's this week's view of Spring! (Click on the pic and see all the colors in all their glory) As I predicted...no leaves yet, but the sun is shining the world looks brighter, the grass looks greener. No buds yet either! Now, we had a bunch of rain this past week so that ought to kick things off real nice. Oh and all the daffodils are in bloom across the street! I don't have any flowers in my yard yet, but soon...very very soon. First I have to get out there and rake up all the dead leaves...I think I'll start a compost pile somewhere! All those dead leaves and my morning coffee grinds would be great! My neighbor is planning a vegie garden out back, won't that be nice to have fresh veggies and to freeze some for the fall and winter months?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home