Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Doctor's Visit


Okay! So I'm going to the doc's tomorrow..but not because of what I wanted to go to the doc's for...now that I'm pushing the big 4-0...I'm suppose to be keeping up with my health, getting nasty annual tests done...the mammograms, the colonoscopies...just pushing and proding from all different directions...but no, of course now I'm sick, and this always happens when I'm suppose to go to the doc's for a regular check up, instead I'll be put on a series of antibiotics for two weeks, inhalers, then a follow up check up in two weeks, then after that maybe..JUST MAYBE...we can get down to the regular check up stuff! I fear that all the fat that I devour may have led to an increased cholesterol level...hmm! Well, for the first time tomorrow it will be just me and the doc..no sick child, no sick man...just me and my sick self!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home