Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Saturday, September 20, 2008


I'm back, it's been a long time since my last post and I have veered away now that I'm back doesn't seem like anyone is out there blogging anymore, but I feel the need for journaling release.

We took a much needed trail hike along the south side of the Susquehanna River two weekends ago, it was very relaxing, found many tranquil spots to just sit and relax with a beverage while Kayley can explore the trees and plants and rocks. Think I came away with a touch of poison ivy on my foot from the expedition as well, awwww...lasting memories of a beautiful end-of-the-summer-day with my youngest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home