Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My life

She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She is only seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Identify this Plant





Does anyone know what this plant is? (click on the pic to enlarge) there is a large shrub of it growing infront of the neighbors house, I figure the seeds blew over here under my hedges. It looks like some type of holly, so I ripped and tore and dug and cut it from under the hedges and transplanted it under Mr. Gnomefeeder! Will the yellow berry-flower type thingies turn to red berries???????????????

P.S. I've been out in the yard enjoying the sunshine, transplanting and cleaning and such, incase anyone actually has MISSED me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home